A place to share books, music, techniques, and all things related to bilingual storytime!

Friday, May 11, 2012

Books for Bilingual Storytime! ¡Libros para el programa de cuentos bilingües!

Looking for some libros fantásticos to add to your bilingual storytimes?  I've made a shelf in my Goodreads account that may be useful.  It's a list of books that I love sharing either as they are or in some modified way in my programs.  Many are bilingual, but some are English only or Spanish translations of books originally written in other languages.  There's currently over 75 titles to explore, and I will keep adding more.  Come on over and check it out!  While you're there, friend me on Goodreads too, so I can keep track of the great books that you are finding!

      Katie's Bilingual-Storytime-Books

P Is for Pinata: A Mexico AlphabetZoo Day !Ole!: A Counting BookTen Little Puppies/Diez perritosMy Way / A Mi ManeraMi Amigo Gorila: Spanish Paperback Edition of My Friend GorillaIf You Give a Pig a Pancake (Spanish edition): Si le das un panqueque a una cerditaIf You Give a Cat a Cupcake (Spanish edition): Si le das un pastelito a un gatoDelicious Hullabaloo/Pachanga DeliciosaiFiesta!The Cazuela That the Farm Maiden StirredQuinito's Neighborhood/El Vecindario de QuinitoEl BarrioDear Primo: A Letter to My CousinSay Hello!I Know the River Loves Me/Yo se que el rio me amaFiesta BabiesLeonidas y su perro LuisPinta Ratones = Mouse PaintI Love Saturdays y Domingos

   

Katie's favorite books »
 
What is your favorite book for bilingual storytime?

No comments: